Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 04 and Dec 06. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping: Free Shipping on all products.
The Geo-Aztec is a beautiful chocolate roughout saddle with heavy oiled leather. It has a hard chocolate suede seat with white stitching, and comes with full Geo border and hand tooled geo prints on the swell and behind the cantle. It is then finished off with a out in-house J7 arrow conchos and plate.
Alamo saddles offers unique beautiful saddle designs with efficient functionality! All trees are made in house by Alamo saddlery's sister company and all tooling is done by HAND. This is something that we value with the brands we sell.
- Alamo Tree: 1” Rise, Wood Fiber Glass
- Seat Size: 15.5"
- Seat Leather: Chocolate suede hard seat with white stitching
- Saddle Leather: Chocolate rough out , Heavy oiled
- Rigging: 7/8”
- Cantle: 4.5”
- Swell: 12”
- Horn: 3.5”
- Gullet: 6.5"
Tooling: Full geo border and geo prints on swell and behind cantle
- Hardware: J7 Arrow conchos and plate
- Bar Spread: 13” With 45-degree angle
- Fenders: Standard
- Standard: 7-1/4" x 16-3/4" half stirrup leather 2-1/2" x 36"
- Small: 6-3/4" x 14 half stirrup leather 2-1/2" x 28
- Medium: 8" x 16" half stirrup leather 2-1/2" x 32"
- Large: 8" x 18-1/2" half stirrup leather 2-1/2" x 36"
Please send us a email (at email@example.com) or message to confirm that the saddle is still available before purchasing. If you would like to get a saddle made to order with a different size seat please add what you want in the text box.
Please note that currently custom saddles will take about 3 months to be made and shipped to you .