Estimated Arrival: Between May 19 and May 21. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping: Free Shipping on all products. *This does not apply to The Infused Equestrian products.
The Geo-Aztec is a beautiful chocolate roughout saddle with heavy oiled leather. It has a hard chocolate suede seat with white stitching, and comes with full Geo border and hand tooled geo prints on the swell and behind the cantle. It is then finished off with a out in-house J7 arrow conchos and plate.
- Alamo Tree: 1” Rise, Wood Fiber Glass
- Seat Size: Add what you need
- Rigging: 7/8”
- Cantle: 4.5” (can be changed if needed)
- Swell: 12” (can be changed if needed)
- Horn: 3.5”
- Gullet: Add what you need
- Bar Spread: 13” With 45-degree angle (can be changed if needed)
- Standard: 7-1/4" x 16-3/4" half stirrup leather 2-1/2" x 36"
This saddle is currently not in stock but is available for custom order. If you know what seat size and measurements you need please put them in the text box above.
Please note saddles not in stock will take 6-8 weeks to be produced and shipped to you. Feel free to email us with any other questions at email@example.com.