Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 23 and Mar 25. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping: Free Shipping on all products.
This saddle is great for the Barrel racer and Pleasure rider ! It features smooth roughout toast leather with a diagonal skirt and a stitched black suede seat with black buck stitch border. It has tooled overlay patches, a black rawhide horn and stirrups, and a penciled rolled cantle.
- Tree: Alamo BR, 1" Rise, Wood Fiberglass Covered
- Seat Size: 14.5"
- Rigging: In-skirt 7/8" Rigged C-Plate
- Leather: Toast Buff Roughout
- Seat: Black Suede w/ sitiching
- Cantle: 4.5"
- Swell: 12"
- Horn: 5PA; 3.5" Tall
- Skirt: Diagonal Cut; Fleece Lined
- Gullet: 7"
- Bar Spread: 13" W/45 Degree Angle
- Finish: Medium Oiled
- Stirrups: Aluminum
- Conchos: 31 set
- Tooling: Floral spot patching w/ chocolate buckstitch
Please send us a email (at email@example.com) or message to confirm that the saddle is still available before purchasing. If you would like to get a saddle made to order with a different size seat please add what you want in the text box.
Please note that custom orders currently will take about 3 months to be made and shipped to you .