Estimated Arrival: Between May 10 and May 12. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping: Free Shipping on all products. *This does not apply to The Infused Equestrian products.
This Sherrylyn Johnson barrel saddle comes in full chocolate roughout, with full white double buckstitch, and a bicycle seat in turquoise gator print.
It also features double c plates, double breast collar "D", a deep dish seat, 1/2" Rise in front, 3/4" foam seat, Hoof Pick holder behind cantle, nylon ties and off billets, and a leather horn with a tooled cross.
- Alamo Tree: 1” Rise, Wood Fiber Glass
- Rigging: In-skirt 7/8" Rigged C-Plate
- Leather: Chocolate 1/4 Buff Rough Out
- Seat: Brown Gator
- Cantle: 4.5" Cheyenne; Hoof pick; Natural Rawhide Silver Lace
- Swell: 12”
- Horn: 5PA; 3.5" Tall
- Skirt: Zigzag Cut; Fleece Lined
- Gullet: 7”
- Bar Spread: 13” With 45-degree angle
- Finish: Medium Oil
- Stirrups: Aluminum
- Conchos: Ci with Plate
- Tooling: 3/4 Mini Oak leaf tooled.
- Other: Tooled Cross on Horn, Copper Spotted Border, Reinforced Stirrup Leathers, Double BC D's
Standard: 7-1/4" x 16-3/4" half stirrup leather 2-1/2" x 36"
Small: 6-3/4" x 14 half stirrup leather 2-1/2" x 28
Medium: 8" x 16" half stirrup leather 2-1/2" x 32"
Large: 8" x 18-1/2" half stirrup leather 2-1/2" x 36"
Please send us a email (at firstname.lastname@example.org) or message to confirm that the saddle is still available before purchasing. If you would like to get a saddle made to order with a different size seat please add what you want in the text box.
Please note saddles not in stock will take 6-8 weeks to be produced and shipped to you