Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 30 and Oct 02. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping: Free Shipping on all products.
DP Saddlery’s Western Pro line comes with great tree options, specially developed equation seats, and set back fenders for the best quality for you and your horse.
The DP Wade combines high comfort - for horse and rider - a deep seat, an optimal sitting position, and thus great contact with the horse.
This saddle is characterized in particular by the Wood Post Horn, i.e. fork and horn were made from one piece, this allows the gullet or the fork to get close to the horse.
The large contact surface distributes the pressure evenly on the horse’s back. This model is ideal for ranch roping and other ranch disciplines.
y for you and your horse.
- Tree: DP Wade
- Gullet: QH (02)
- Horn: Leather mule hide horn with Lariet strap
- Seat Size: 15.5"
- Seat Type: Hard seat, Super soft seat
- Saddle Leather: Natural
- Seat Leather: Brown Nappa
- Seat Jockey and Fenders: Natural Roughout
- Front Rigging: Double C-ring Rigging in 7/8th position
- Back Rigging: D-ring Onskirt
- Tooling: 1/2 Flower/Border Tooling BT57
- Hardware: Stainless Steel
- Hardware Type: Hobble Keeper on Left Side, 6x Latigo Strings with Leather Conchos, Latigo Tie Strap, Latigo Off billet Strap, Makerplate: DP Saddlery Silver
- Fenders: Medium (77-93cm) Pre-twisted
- Stirrups: Light Wooden Visalia
- Saddle Weight: 35 lbs
- Saddle Skirt: 28”/ 11.5"
Please send us an email (at email@example.com) or message in our chat box to confirm that the saddle is still available before purchasing.