Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 06 and Dec 08. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping: Free Shipping on all products.
An English-type saddle, the El Campo is good for allround use, such as: Dressage, Working Equitation, Classical Riding, Eventing, and Trail Riding. The shoulder relief panels allow for close contact to the horse and the contact area makes this saddle perfect for long trail rides. This saddle is perfect for short backed, barrel shaped, and other hard to fit horses.
- Tree: Ultra flex
- Gullet: Fully Adjustable Gullet
- Seat Size: S2 - (comparable to 16” Western or 17.5” English)
- Saddle Leather: Chestnut with Antique finish
- Seat Leather: Aspen Tobacco
- Panel Leather: Brown Nappa
- Channel Width: 8 cm
- Flocking Thickness: Medium
- Hardware Type: Stainless Steel
- Hardware: D-rings, Braided stirrup holder loops in Chestnut Antique, No Conchos, Silver DP Saddlery Makerplate
- Tooling: Full Flower Tooling on Skirt, Flower Tooling on Cantle, Border Tooling 6240
- Weight: Approximately 17.5 lbs
- Saddle Length: Approximately 21”
- Length of Flap: Approximately 20-21”
Please send us an email (at firstname.lastname@example.org) or message in our chat box to confirm that the saddle is still available before purchasing.