Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 23 and Mar 25. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping: Free Shipping on all products.
This saddle has raised the standards for Western Saddle fitting options!
It's built on a Flex-Fit tree, which provides maximum stability throughout the spine, yet allows the bars to move slightly with the movement of the horses back. This model also features our Adjustable Gullet which allows you to easily adjust your saddle due to many situations. Regardless of the reason the Adjustable Gullet will benefit your horse because of DP's enhanced saddle mechanisms.
The Flex Fit saddles offer a well balanced seat to keep the rider's balance centered so you can enjoy your ride and know that your horse will too.
The difference between this model and the classic/pro saddles is that this model has the Flex Fit Tree and the Adjustable Gullet making it a true Flex Fit Model.
- Tree: Flex Fit
- Gullet: Fully adjustable gullet
- Seat Size: 16"
- Seat Type: Equitation Seat
- Cantle: Cheyenne Roll
- Horn: Rawhide Braided with concho
- Saddle Leather: Natural with the resolene finish
- Seat Leather: Brandy Nappa
- Front Rigging: Equal balance rigging
- Back Rigging: Large D-rings on skirt
- Tooling: Full Flower Tooling PM65. Border tooling: G6240
- Hardware Type: Stainless Steel
- Hardware: 6 x silver with Oklahoma Hansen "Desert Flower" conchos
- Fenders: Short (27.5"-34.6") pre-twisted equitation fenders
- Stirrups: Visalia Light wood
- Skirt Length: Approx. 26.3"/ Depth: 16"
- Saddle Weight: 28.5 lbs
If you are interested in ordering a custom saddle or need a picture of the saddle option send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org about inquiries.