Estimated Arrival: Between Jul 07 and Jul 09. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping: Free Shipping on all products. *This does not apply to The Infused Equestrian products.
This saddle has raised the standards for Western Saddle fitting options! The Old Style was inspired by DP's SX Vaquero Model , it gives the same benefits but adds on a little extra with the Equitation seat upgrade which gives has a deep seat and a narrow twist along with set back fenders to promote proper rider positioning.
It's built on a Flex-Fit tree, which provides maximum stability throughout the spine, yet allows the bars to move slightly with the movement of the horses back. This model also features our Adjustable Gullet which allows you to easily adjust your saddle due to many situations. Regardless of the reason the Adjustable Gullet will benefit your horse because of DP's enhanced saddle mechanisms.
The Flex Fit saddles offer a well balanced seat to keep the rider's balance centered so you can enjoy your ride and know that your horse will too.
The difference between this model and the classic/pro saddles is that this model has the Flex Fit Tree and the Adjustable Gullet making it a true Flex Fit Model.
- Tree: Flex Fit
- Gullet: Fully adjustable gullet
- Horn: Leather horn with Mule Hide Horn Wrap
- Seat Size: 16.5"
- Seat Type: Extra soft seat
- Saddle Leather: Havanna with an Antique Finish Smooth out (oiled before)
- Seat Leather: Aspen Tobacco
- Seat Jockey: Havanna rough out
- Cantle Type: Pencil Roll
- Front Rigging: C-ring inskirt 7/8th
- Back Rigging: Leather Slot
- Tooling: BT G6240/PM1800 Flower SX Vaquero
- Hardware Type: Stainless Steel
- Hardware: 6x Leather Conchos with Latigo Strings, Latigo front tie strap, D-rings, Silver DP Saddlery maker plate, 3 piece flank set
- Fenders: Medium (77-93 cm) Rough out pre-twisted
- Stirrups: Visalia Dark wood
- Saddle Length: Approx. 23.5" (depending on seat size)
If you are interested in ordering a custom saddle or need a picture of the saddle option send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org about inquiries.