Estimated Arrival: Between May 19 and May 21. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping: Free Shipping on all products. *This does not apply to The Infused Equestrian products.
The Majestro is one of DP’s brand new models, it combines an English saddle with the advantages of a baroque saddle in an innovative way. It is very comfortable for the horse because the heels on the tree increase the contact area and thus ensure better pressure distribution.
The adjustable gullet is also installed in this model in combination with different, adaptable panel types, and optimal adaptability to the horse's back. The two panel types offered for this model are
1) Form Panel (Wool felt Inlay and Foam Inlay combination, can be wool flocked)
2) Traditional Wool Flocked Panels - Close Contact
At 13.2 lbs it is a real lightweight saddle. The minimalist construction of the mono-flap saddle saves weight on one hand, and brings you close to the horse on the other. And the shape of the long, soft knee roll hugs your leg comfortably without giving you the feeling of being constricted.
The Majestro is ideal for dressage work, but also offers the best grip on the speed trail, in cattle work or on the trails, thanks to the large rolls. It has also been shown to work really well for big shouldered horses like Friesian
- Tree: Ultra-Flex-tree
- Gullet: completely adjustable gullet
- Seat size: 16.5" (S1 - comparable to 15” Western or 16.5” English)
- Saddle leather: Black Nappa LGF
- Seat leather: Black Nappa LGF
- Panel Leather: Black Nappa LGF
- Panel Type: Baroque Close contact
- Channel: Wide
- Flocking: RG80 Inlay medium (standard)
- Knee Blocks: Solid
- Hardware Color: Stainless Steel
- Hardware: D-rings, Baroque silver makerplate
- Weight: approximately 17.5 lbs.
- Saddle length: approximately 19.3”
- Weight bearing surface: 18.5"
Please send us an email (at email@example.com) or message in our chat box to confirm that the saddle is still available before purchasing.