Estimated Arrival: Between Feb 11 and Feb 13. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping: Free Shipping on all products.
This saddle is a true hybrid built on an English tree, it works for those difficult to fit horses with short backs, wide, and round horses and has wool flocked panels that can be adjusted by any saddle fitter.
It also features DP Saddlery's famous adjustable gullet so that you can change the gullet from narrow to extra wide, providing superior spine clearance for the horse.
With a softly padded seat, this saddle is ideal for long trail rides, gaited horses, and endurance riders.
- Tree: Ultra flex
- Gullet: Fully Adjustable Gullet
- Seat Size: 18" (S3 - comparable to 17” Western or 18.5” English)
- Saddle Leather: Chestnut
- Seat Leather: Black Nappa
- Panel Leather: Black Nappa
- Channel Width: 8 cm
- Flocking Thickness: Medium
- Fender Size: Medium - 68cm (set back 1cm)
- Hardware Type: Stainless Steel
- Hardware: D-rings, Crupper ring, 4x Latigo strings, DP Saddlery Makerplate
- Stirrups: Rawhide
- Saddle Length: Approx. 21”
- Saddle Weight: Approx 20 lbs
- Skirt Length: Approx. 12”
If you are interested in ordering a custom saddle or need a picture of the saddle option send an email to email@example.com about inquiries.