Estimated Arrival: Between May 20 and May 22. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping: Free Shipping on all products. *This does not apply to The Infused Equestrian products.
This saddle is a true hybrid built on an English tree, it works for those difficult to fit horses with short backs, wide, and round horses and has wool flocked panels that can be adjusted by any saddle fitter.
It also features DP Saddlery's famous adjustable gullet so that you can change the gullet from narrow to extra wide, providing superior spine clearance for the horse.
With a softly padded seat, this saddle is ideal for long trail rides, gaited horses, and endurance riders.
- Tree: Ultra flex
- Gullet: Fully Adjustable Gullet
- Seat Size: 16.5" (S1)
- Saddle Leather: Havanna with a antique finish
- Seat Leather: Black nappa
- Panel Leather: Black Nappa
- Channel Width: 8 cm
- Flocking Thickness: Medium
- Fender Size: Medium - 68cm
- Tooling: Border tooling 1105, 7/8 th flower tooling. Flower tooling on swell and cantle.
- Hardware Type: Stainless Steel
- Hardware: D-rings in front, footman's loops in back
- Stirrups: Wooden Dark Visalia
- Saddle Length: Approx. 21”
- Saddle Weight: Approx 20 lbs
- Skirt Length: Approx. 12”
If you are interested in ordering a custom saddle or need a picture of the saddle option send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org about inquiries.