Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 24 and Sep 26. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping: Free Shipping on all products.
This saddle is a true hybrid built on an English tree, it works for those difficult to fit horses with short backs, wide, and round horses and has wool flocked panels for extra comfort for horse and rider and is fabulous for those seeking comfort for their horse and themselves.
It also features DP Saddlery's famous adjustable gullet so that you can change the gullet from narrow to extra wide, providing superior spine clearance for the horse.
With a softly padded seat, this saddle is ideal for long trail rides, gaited horses, and endurance riders.
- Tree: Ultra flex
- Gullet: Fully Adjustable Gullet
- Seat Size: 17.5” (comparable to 16” Western or 17.5” English)
- Saddle Leather: Havanna with an Antique Smoothout (oiled before)
- Seat Leather: Black Nappa
- Seat Jockey: Havanna Roughout
- Panel Leather: Black Nappa
- Channel Width: 8cm
- Flocking Thickness: Light
- Fender Size: Medium (68 cm) Havanna Roughout
- Hardware Type: Stainless Steel
- Hardware: D-rings, Footman Loops, Silver DP Saddlery Makerplate
- Stirrups: Rawhide Western
- Tooling: BT6240
- Saddle Length: Approx. 21”
- Saddle Weight: Approx 19 lbs
- Skirt Length: Approx. 12”
Please send us an email (at email@example.com) or message in our chat box to confirm that the saddle is still available before purchasing.