Estimated Arrival: Between May 19 and May 21. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping: Free Shipping on all products. *This does not apply to The Infused Equestrian products.
This saddle is a true hybrid built on an English tree, it works for those difficult to fit horses with short backs, wide, and round horses and has wool flocked panels for extra comfort for horse and rider and is fabulous for those seeking comfort for their horse and themselves.
It also features DP Saddlery's famous adjustable gullet so that you can change the gullet from narrow to extra wide, providing superior spine clearance for the horse.
As if it couldn't get any better, with the added Western Dressage seat and fender style, the rider is automatically placed in a correctly balanced seat. And the stirrup bars are set back to encourage a proper leg position and discourage a chair seat.
With a softly padded seat, this saddle is ideal for long trail rides, gaited horses, and endurance riders.
- Tree: Ultra flex
- Gullet: Fully Adjustable Gullet
- Seat Size: 17" (S2-comparable to 16” Western or 17.5” English)
- Saddle Leather: Black Nappa
- Seat Leather: Black nappa
- Panel Leather: Black Nappa
- Channel Width: 8 cm
- Flocking Thickness: Medium
- Fender Size: Short - 58cm (set back 1cm)
- Hardware Type: Stainless Steel
- Hardware: D-rings, Footmans Loops on cantle
- Stirrups: Black Leather
- Saddle Length: Approx. 21”
- Saddle Weight: Approx 19 lbs
- Skirt Length: Approx. 12”
If you are interested in ordering a custom saddle or need a picture of the saddle option send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org about inquiries.