Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 30 and Feb 01. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping: Free Shipping on all products. *This does not apply to The Infused Equestrian products.
This saddle has raised the standards for Western Saddle fitting options! This model is one of DP's short Flex Fit saddles, and was designed for the ambitious recreational rider.
It's built on a Flex-Fit tree, which provides maximum stability throughout the spine, yet allows the bars to move slightly with the movement of the horses back. This model also features our Adjustable Gullet which allows you to easily adjust your saddle due to many situations. Regardless of the reason the Adjustable Gullet will benefit your horse because of DP's enhanced saddle mechanisms.
The Flex Fit saddles offer a well balanced seat to keep the rider's balance centered so you can enjoy your ride and know that your horse will too.
The difference between this model and the classic/pro saddles is that this model has the Flex Fit Tree and the Adjustable Gullet making it a true Flex Fit Model.Saddle Details:
- Tree: Flex Fit
- Gullet: Fully adjustable gullet
- Horn: Leather Horn
- Seat Size: 16.5"
- Saddle Leather: Natural western leather with resolene finish
- Seat Leather: Brown nappa with extra soft seat padding
- Front Rigging: C-ring inskirt on 7/8 position
- Back Rigging: Leather slot, Latigo strings (6x) and Leather conchos
- Tooling: BT G6240/PM1800, Flower tooling SX Vaquero,
- Hardware: Breast collar D-rings on skirt,
- Fenders: Medium (30.3"-36.6") smooth pre-twisted with BT G6240
- Stirrups: Wooden Visalia Light
- Extras: Smooth skirt and seat jockey, Latigo front tie strap, Leather binder, 3-piece flank set with back cinch, Mule hide horn wrap
- Saddle Length: Approx. 23.5" (depending on what seat size)
If you are interested in ordering a custom saddle or need a picture of the saddle option send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org about inquiries.