Estimated Arrival: Between May 19 and May 21. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping: Free Shipping on all products. *This does not apply to The Infused Equestrian products.
Alamo Elite Saddle
These saddles are for the competitive barrel racer, someone who in it for the long haul!
Brought to you by Kim Thomas. This tree design goes back to the 1980's and it is a modified buster welch seat with a flatter seat and lower cantle. The forward balance ride is designed to help you keep your feet straight or forward, eliminating any tipping forward. Also, the shorter horn is designed for the perfect hand fit and safety will allow you to adjust your position comfortably and securely. This saddle is all hand designed, tooled, and painted.
With beautiful mini oak tooling and black hand-painted background paint. The seat is chocolate with hand-braided natural rawhide on the swell and on the Cheyenne roll cantle. Natural buck stitch along the border of saddle and fenders. The skirt is round and comes with a hoof pick. The unique and gorgeous hand-tooled overlay on the side jockey as well, making this saddle beautiful on the inside-and-out. It comes with rawhide covered stirrup and the B4 concho set. Also includes matching hobble straps and flank!
Only change requests we get is that customer will like a normal 3.5” horn, which is easy to do, please state so in the notes at checkout.
- Alamo Tree: KT, Wood Fiber Glass
- Rigging: In-skirt 7/8" Riggged C-Plate
- Leather: Toast
- Seat Leather: Chocolate Suede w/stitching
- Cantle: 4" Cheyenne; Natural Rawhide Braided
- Swell: 12”
- Horn: Boy; 2.5”
- Skirt: Original Skirt; Real Wool
- Gullet: 6.5”
- Bar Spread: 13”
- Finish: Heavy Oil
- Stirrups: Aluminum
- Conchos: B4 Set
- Tooling: Mini Oak; Black Background paint
- Warranty: 8 Year Depreciating
- Other: Matching Back Flank
- Standard: 7-1/4" x 16-3/4" half stirrup leather 2-1/2" x 36"
- Mini: 6-1/2" x 10 half stirrup leather 2-1/2" x 20"
- Youth: 6-3/4" x 12" half stirrup leather 2-1/2" x 22"
- Small: 6-3/4" x 14 half stirrup leather 2-1/2" x 28
- Medium: 8" x 16" half stirrup leather 2-1/2" x 32"
- Large: 8" x 18-1/2" half stirrup leather 2-1/2" x 36"
Please send us a email (at email@example.com) or message to confirm that the saddle is still available before purchasing. If you would like to get a saddle made to order with a different size seat please add what you want in the text box.
Please note saddles not in stock will take 6-8 weeks to be produced and shipped to you