Estimated Arrival: Between May 20 and May 22. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping: Free Shipping on all products. *This does not apply to The Infused Equestrian products.
Alamo Elite Saddle
This fully tooled saddle features chocolate buff rough out leather, a hoof pick holder, powder holder, buck stitch reinforced stirrup leathers, special rigging for jerk, rope holder on swell, and chap lined side jockey & fender.
- Tree: MJ ROPER wood fiberglass covered
- Rigging: 7/8" In Skirt
- Leather: Toast
- Seat: 15"
- Cantle: 3.5" Cheyenne
- Swell: 13"
- Horn: #18; 3.25" Tall
- Gullet: 7"
- Bar spread: 13"-13.5"
- Stirrups: leather tooled
- Conchos: J-5
- Tooling: H-Accorn
- Extra: Hoof pick holder, Powder holder, Buckstitch Reinforced stirrup leathers, Special rigging for Jerk, Rope holder on swell, Chap lined side jocky & fender
- Standard: 7-1/4" x 16-3/4" half stirrup leather 2-1/2" x 36"
- Small: 6-3/4" x 14 half stirrup leather 2-1/2" x 28
- Medium: 8" x 16" half stirrup leather 2-1/2" x 32"
- Large: 8" x 18-1/2" half stirrup leather 2-1/2" x 36"
Please send us a email (at email@example.com) or message to confirm that the saddle is still available before purchasing. If you would like to get a saddle made to order with a different size seat please add what you want in the text box.
Please note saddles not in stock will take 6-8 weeks to be produced and shipped to you