Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 03 and Dec 05. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping: Free Shipping on all products.
This saddle is brand NEW, this is the first black saddle from alamo saddlery. They have had plenty of requests for a black saddle and they have finally provided.
It features black buffed roughout leather with double silver buckstitch In a diagonal cut skirt and on the swell. The fenders and skirt has gorgeous inlays with hand tooled rose tooling and an antique effect. The antique effect is achieved with copper paint, bordered with silver, copper, and black spotting, and is tied in with Alamo's vintage metallic hard seat with a pencil roll! It comes with our Alamo's in house J5 conchos and matching back flank set.
Ask us how to get the matching tack !
- Alamo Tree: 1” Rise, Wood Fiber Glass
- Seat Size: 15"
- Rigging: 7/8”, Rigged C-Plate
- Leather: Smooth Rough Out Black
- Cantle: 4.5” Cheyenne
- Swell: 12”
- Horn: 3.5”
- Gullet: Add what you need
- Bar Spread: 13” With 45-degree angle
- Conchos: J5
- Warrant: 8yr Depreciating
- Standard: 7-1/4" x 16-3/4" half stirrup leather 2-1/2" x 36"
- Small: 6-3/4" x 14 half stirrup leather 2-1/2" x 28
- Medium: 8" x 16" half stirrup leather 2-1/2" x 32"
- Large: 8" x 18-1/2" half stirrup leather 2-1/2" x 36"
This saddle is currently not in stock but is available for custom order. If you know what seat size and measurements you need please put them in the text box above.
Please note that custom orders currently will take about 3 months to be made and shipped to you .