Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 31 and Nov 02. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping: Free Shipping on all products. *This does not apply to The Infused Equestrian products.
This saddle is brand NEW, this is the first black saddle from alamo saddlery. They have had plenty of requests for a black saddle and they have finally provided.
It features black buffed roughout leather with double silver buckstitch In a diagonal cut skirt and on the swell. The fenders and skirt has gorgeous inlays with hand tooled rose tooling and an antique effect. The antique effect is achieved with copper paint, bordered with silver, copper, and black spotting, and is tied in with Alamo's vintage metallic hard seat with a pencil roll! It comes with our Alamo's in house J5 conchos and matching back flank set.
Ask us how to get the matching tack !
- Alamo Tree: 1” Rise, Wood Fiber Glass
- Seat Size: Add what you need
- Rigging: 7/8”
- Cantle: 4.5” (can be changed if needed)
- Swell: 12” (can be changed if needed)
- Horn: 3.5”
- Gullet: Add what you need
- Bar Spread: 13” With 45-degree angle (can be changed if needed)
- Standard: 7-1/4" x 16-3/4" half stirrup leather 2-1/2" x 36"
- Small: 6-3/4" x 14 half stirrup leather 2-1/2" x 28
- Medium: 8" x 16" half stirrup leather 2-1/2" x 32"
- Large: 8" x 18-1/2" half stirrup leather 2-1/2" x 36"
This saddle is currently not in stock but is available for custom order. If you know what seat size and measurements you need please put them in the text box above.
Please note saddles not in stock will take 6-8 weeks to be produced and shipped to you. Feel free to email us with any other questions at email@example.com.