Estimated Arrival: Between Feb 08 and Feb 10. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping: Free Shipping on all products.
Alamo saddles offer unique beautiful saddle designs with efficient functionality! All trees are made in house by Alamo saddlery's sister company and all tooling is done by HAND. This is something that we value with the brands we sell.
- Tree: Alamo Barrel, w/ a 1” Rise wood fiber glass covered
- Seat Size: 14.5" Full Padded
- Rigging: 7/8”
- Leather: Black
- Seat Leather: Black snake overlay
- Cantle: 4.5”
- Swell: 12”
- Horn: 3.5”
- Gullet: 6.5” (standard)
- Bar Spread: 13” w/ 45 degree angle
- Tooling: Hand tooled seed flower on the skirt, swell, and cantle, Serpentine border tooling on the jockey and fenders, Matching Flank
- Hardware: D2 silver lined flower conchos and plates
- Fenders: Standard
- Standard: 7-1/4" x 16-3/4" half stirrup leather 2-1/2" x 36"
- Small: 6-3/4" x 14 half stirrup leather 2-1/2" x 28
- Medium: 8" x 16" half stirrup leather 2-1/2" x 32"
- Large: 8" x 18-1/2" half stirrup leather 2-1/2" x 36"
Please send us a email (at email@example.com) or message to confirm that the saddle is still available before purchasing. If you would like to get a saddle made to order with a different size seat please add what you want in the text box.
Please note that currently custom saddles will take about 3 months to be made and shipped to you .