Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 09 and Oct 11. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping: Free Shipping on all products. *This does not apply to The Infused Equestrian products.
An English-type saddle, the El Campo is good for allround use, such as: Dressage, Working Equitation, Classical Riding, Eventing, and Trail Riding. The shoulder relief panels allow for close contact to the horse and the contact area makes this saddle perfect for long trail rides. This saddle is perfect for short backed, barrel shaped, and other hard to fit horses.
- Tree: Ultra flex
- Gullet: Fully Adjustable Gullet
- Seat Size: 17.5" (S2 - comparable to 16” Western or 17.5” English)
- Seat Type: Super Soft Seat
- Saddle Leather: Chestnut with Antique Finish (oiled before)
- Seat Leather: Aspen Rattan
- Panel Leather: Black Nappa
- Channel Width: 8 cm
- Flocking Thickness: Medium
- Hardware Type: Brass
- Hardware: D-rings, No conchos, Stirrup Holder Loops: Fancy Braided in Chestnut, Gold DP Saddlery Makerplate
- Tooling: BT G6240, Border Flower Tooling on Cantle
- Weight: Approximately 17.5 lbs
- Saddle Length: Approximately 21”
- Length of Flap: Approximately 20-21”
Please send us an email (at firstname.lastname@example.org) or message in our chat box to confirm that the saddle is still available before purchasing.