Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 03 and Mar 05. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping: Free Shipping on all products.
This saddle is a true hybrid built on an English tree, it works for those difficult to fit horses with short backs, wide, and round horses and has wool flocked panels for extra comfort for horse and rider and is fabulous for those seeking comfort for their horse and themselves.
It also features DP Saddlery's famous adjustable gullet so that you can change the gullet from narrow to extra wide, providing superior spine clearance for the horse.
As if it couldn't get any better, with the added Western Dressage seat and fender style, the rider is automatically placed in a correctly balanced seat. And the stirrup bars are set back to encourage a proper leg position and discourage a chair seat.
With a softly padded seat, this saddle is ideal for long trail rides, gaited horses, and endurance riders.
- Tree: Ultra-flex
- Gullet: Fully Adjustable Gullet
- Seat Size: S3 WD
- Saddle Leather: Havanna Antique
- Seat Leather: Nappa African
- Panel Leather: Napa African Napa
- Channel Width: 8 cm
- Flocking Thickness: Medium
- Fender Size: Medium- 68cm (set back 1cm)
- Tooling: Classic border/basket with G12 and BT6250
- Hardware Type: Stainless Steel
- Hardware: D-rings, Cheyenne roll with tooling on Cantle Binder, Seat jockey inserts to cover panels, Silver DP Saddlery Makerplate
- Stirrups: Wooden Visalia Dark
- Horn: Rawhide laced with Silver concho
If you are interested in ordering a custom saddle or need a picture of the saddle option send an email to email@example.com about inquiries.