Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 23 and Mar 25. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping: Free Shipping on all products.
DP’s Quantum Dressage is a comfortable Trail, Hobby and Light Dressage Saddle with wool flocked panels, nice shoulder clearance, and most importantly: the Ultra-Flex Tree that's adjustable via Allen wrench. This model is especially interesting for people looking for a lighter yet supportive saddle, with Ultra-Padding on the seat for maximum rider comfort. All of these great qualities along with the wool flocked panels provide maximum stability and comfort for your horse. Also the Dressage Flaps can be removed to transform the saddle into a trail saddle.
- Tree: Ultra-Flex-tree
- Gullet: completely adjustable gullet width
- Seat size: 16.5" Western Dressage Seat (S1 - comparable to 15” Western or 16.5” English)
- Saddle leather: Natural
- Seat leather: Arg. Brandy "Autumn" Nr. 23 Nappa
- Panel Leather: Arg. Brandy "Autumn" Nr. 23 Nappa
- Flocking: Medium
- Channel: 8cm
- Tooling: Border tooling G6240, corner flower tooling, flower tooling on cantle
- Hardware Color: Brass
- Hardware: D-rings, Crupper ring
- Weight: approximately 17.5 lbs
- Saddle length: approximately 20 inches
- Length of flap: approximately 23.5 inches
Please send us a email (at email@example.com) or message to confirm that the saddle is still available before purchasing.