Shipping: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Alamo Elite Saddle
This saddle features chocolate buff rough out leather, a hoof pick holder, powder holder, buck stitch reinforced stirrup leathers, special rigging for jerk, rope holder on swell, and chap lined side jockey & fender.Saddle Details:
- HF TREE: MJ ROPER wood fiberglass covered
- RIGGING: 7/8" In Skirt
- LEATHER: Chocolate
- SEAT: 14.5" Tan Pachyderm
- CANTLE: #18 3.5" Cheyenne
- SWELL: 13"
- HORN: #18; 3.25" Tall
- SKIRTS: Original Cut; Real Wool Lined
- GULLET: 7"
- BAR SPREAD: 13"-13.5"
- FINISH: Heavy Oil
- STIRRUPS: Wood Roper Rawhide Laced
- CONCHOS: Berry
- TOOLING: Natural Rough Out
Please send us a email (at firstname.lastname@example.org) or message to confirm that the saddle is still available before purchasing. If you would like to get a saddle made to order with a different size seat please add what you want in the text box.
Please note saddles not in stock will take 6-8 weeks to be produced and shipped to you